BMS (Building Maintenance System) Operator
COMPANY: Kamar Business Center CJSC
POSITION: BMS (Building Maintenance System) Operator
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the building maintenance system and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system operation to ensure energy saving and comfort.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Professional and career growth opportunities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide the Chief Engineer with a preventive maintenance schedule for implementation and monitoring of the specified activities
- Support to conduct scheduled and non-scheduled preventive maintenance, control, inspection and repair works, including replacement of equipment and defective parts upon request
- Analyze the operation of HVAC systems vs. the set values and introduce appropriate control parameters
- Carry out system checks, monitor and respond appropriately to alarms and interpret current data
- Carry out daily inspection of the system using the tools of the building management system such as data entry, device operation review, alarm system status, etc.
- Streamline the works based on BMS checks, HVAC system and/or hydraulic system analysis, to ensure energy efficiency and comfort considering weather conditions and/or internal conditions
- Reduce (if possible) the operating expenses and improve the quality of services provided to tenants and clients of the Kamar Business Center
- Document BMS system changes and updates, including software or input value modifications
- Analyze the causes of system failures, perform appropriate diagnostics and submit a list of necessary recovery actions to the General Engineer for approval.
- College or university degree
- High-level performance, discipline and integrity
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages can be considered as an advantage
- Experience in the relevant filed(s) will be considered as an advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs with relevant qualifications, experience and contact information for professional references firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.